Porsche Piwis Tester II, the latest professional tester for Porsche. Eobdtool.com have V15.6 Piwis tester ii vci for Porsche Piwis tester 2 installed well on Panasonic CF30 Tablet full set ready to use.
Today，eobdtool.com share experience for resetting Porsche Piwis Tester II with Panasonic CF30 BIOS Password.
Resetting the password on your Panasonic CF-30 computer installed piwis tester ii BIOS can be accomplished by selecting a very specific option within the BIOS setup program. You must know the password that has been placed on the BIOS to gain access. Once you have accessed this setup program, the entire password resetting process will only take a few minutes.
Detali steps about resetting BIOS Password on a Panasonic CF-30
1. Turn on your Panasonic CF-30. If your computer is already on, restart it.
2. Look for the word “BIOS” listed on screen just below the Panasonic logo during your
computer’s boot process. Next to the word BIOS will be the label of a keyboard key. Press
the key on your keyboard that is listed on screen to load your Panasonic CF-30 BIOS.
3. Highlight “User Password” and hit “Enter.”
4. Remove the value listed in the “Password” box on screen. The Panasonic CF-30 did not
ship with a password protecting the BIOS, so resetting the password involves removing it
5. Use the “F10” keyboard key to save the changes you’ve made to your Panasonic CF-30 BIOS
and restart your computer.
Any more question about piwis tester II pls feel free to contact us.
What’sapp: +86 18682092115